Jamie Zunini, National Director
- Jamie joined the TGA Sports Foundation in early 2013 and has brought excitement and energy to TGA Sports Foundation. As the National Director for the Foundation, Jamie is in charge of overseeing all Foundation activity, organizing and managing all events, building partnerships and programs and providing support for donors and partners. Prior to joining TGA Sports Foundation, Jamie worked in financial planning for a number of years. Jamie graduated Summa Cum Laude from Notre Dame de Namur University with a B.S. in Finance and Marketing, was a member of the NDNU Women’s Golf Team and Student Body Vice-President. A sports enthusiast herself, Jamie is excited to witness sports as the vehicle to inspire passion and character building in our youth.
Jamie Footlick, Assistant Director
- Jamie joined the TGA HQ team in February 2011 as a part time bookkeeper and grown into her current role as the controller for TGA Premier Sports and the TGA Sports Foundation. Born and raised in Southern California, her love of sports started at a young age as a spectator and she found her athletic niche in sports as an adult in ice hockey. Jamie attended the University of California Irvine and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics and Statistics. In January of 2017 Jamie is has taken on the role as assistant director to the National Director of the Foundation and will bring her expertise to further develop relationships with our partners and supporters. Jamie is excited to grow in this role and help TGA Sports Foundation continue to spread its reach to new communities and touch more children’s lives.
Robin Casey, Project Consultant
- I joined the TGASF family in 2016. Using my expertise from reading law, my career, a soccer coach, and as a volunteer in the non-profit sector I took a deep dive into assessing the TGA Sports Foundation programs. As a player I experienced the benefits of playing sport. As a parent of young children participating in sports I witness the positive influence sport has on children. My passion is to support the TGASF mission to provide all children the opportunity to participate in sport and enjoy those same experiences. I’m proud to support the development of great programs offering learning opportunities for children everywhere. TGASF is entering an exciting phase with more scholarships and community programs than ever before, a brilliant team with strong leadership are poised to drive the future of equal access to youth sports. When not at work you will often find my wife and I on the sidelines supporting our own children’s journey through sport, equally enjoying a restaurant or family time on the beach!
LeeAnn O’Donnell, Marketing Consultant
- LeeAnn has been working with the TGA Sports Foundation as a Marketing Consultant since 2012 and lends many of the insights garnered from her role as Marketing Director at TGA Premier Sports to help advance the mission of the foundation. A native of Boston, MA, LeeAnn graduated from Boston University in 2007 with a bachelor’s degree in communication and concentrations in advertising and graphic design. From a young age, she had creative and leadership aspirations that she expressed through art, dance, and sports. LeeAnn can attest to the many positive benefits and lessons that sports have provided throughout her life and relishes the opportunity to help more children realize their potential and flourish through sports participation.
Board of Directors
Joseph Hollday, Board President
- Joseph has been part of the TGA Sports Foundation Board since it’s inception in 2010. As President of the Board, his professional expertise and experience have aided in growing the Foundation over the past three years. Joseph enjoys seeing the sports make a difference in the lives and under-resourced youth and believes these games can help develop our younger generations into great role models in society. Joseph is President of Hollday and Associates Accountancy Firm in the Greater Los Angeles area. Joseph resides in Redondo Beach, CA, and when he is not busy in the office, he enjoys spending weekends with his grandchildren in Lake Arrowhead.
Joshua Jacobs, Board Secretary
- Dedicated to opening doors for under-resourced youth and special needs students to develop youth through athletics, 2010 Joshua created the TGA Sports Foundation in 2010. Joshua started the Foundation with the idea to provide, “programs for all students who want to develop a passion for sports.” Joshua is the CEO of TGA Premier Sports and was named by Golf Magazine and Sports Illustrated in 2010 as one of the Top 40 most influential people in golf under 40. Joshua graduated from Emory University with a B.S. in Economics and Business. Joshua currently resides in Playa Vista, CA with his wife Chelsea and son Warner.
Steve Tanner, Board Treasurer
- Steve’s passion for the TGA Sports Foundation stems from his belief that sports can play a critical role in improving lives. Steve is a sports enthusiast who has dedicated the past 15+ years to developing national golf and tennis initiatives that are fun, social, inclusive and sustainable. He is currently the Director of League Golf for the PGA of America following 11 years as the COO of TGA Premier Sports. Steve earned his B.A. and MBA from the University of Southern California, is deeply interested in social entrepreneurship. Steve resides in Jupiter, FL with his wife Alexis, daughters Eva and Lyla and dogs Eddie and Marlee.
Jeff Kitner, Board Member
- Jeff’s passion for sports and education led him to become a passionate member of the TGA Sports Foundation. Currently a partner at Jackson, Walker L.L.P. in Dallas, TX, Jeff has practiced law for over 12 years, and comes to the board with a wealth of legal knowledge. Jeff believes in creating cohesive communities that leads to his involvement civic and activities including the Education & Animal Rescue Society, Temple Emanu-El Memberships Committee and the Dallas Breakfast Group. Jeff graduated from Emory University with a BA in Political Science and Sociology, and graduated from the University of Texas School of Law in 2001. Jeff currently resides in Dallas, Texas with his wife Miriam, daughter Sophie, and rescue dog Dudley.
Ross Kvinge, Board Member
- Ross’s passion for youth development and sports was the catalyst to his involvement with the TGA Sports Foundation. Ross is 35 year veteran in the golf business and is currently the President and CEO Air Force One Golf.. Prior to starting his own business, he worked for Spalding Sports as the Brand Manager for Spalding Club Division and Market Director for the Top-Flight Club Division.. Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, he now calls Palm Desert, CA his permanent home. Happily married for 26 years, Ross loves spending time with his daughter and twin boys. Golf has always been a passion, but he still looks forward to summers in the Northwest and his past times of outdoor and water sport activities.